CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
VISA CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Visa bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Usually, a visa booking ID is generated immediately after the payment is done, and the booking ID will be communicated via app and email. If the visa booking ID is not generated within 24 hours of the payment, a full refund will be issued within 7 working days.
- Once the Visa booking ID is confirmed, cancellations are not allowed.
- Once the Visa booking ID is confirmed, and the customer is not able to upload all required details within the stipulated time (usually 24 hours) the visa application stands canceled, and no refunds will be issued.
- If the embassy/government rejects the visa application, no refund will be given.
- The on-time guarantee is given only to submitting the application to respective embassies. We do not have control over the timelines of the embassy’s internal processing.
FLIGHTS AND HOTELS CANCEL AND REFUND POLICY
Flight and Hotel bookings are bound by individual OTA and airline cancellation and refund policy, please refer to the redirected OTA or airline website for full details.
The Company reserves the right to change temporarily or permanently, some or all of the cancellation and refund policy, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice.